Get your tickets now
Investing for Growth Session 1 – Funding for the Future
Funding sources and where to find help and support in the region.
- Different types of funding and how these might help your growth plans
- Open to all social enterprises
- The power of the crowd – for engaged communities
- Investing for Growth – how this grant scheme can help you
- Stories from clients: How a funding mix could be the answer
Investing for Growth Session 2 – What makes a Successful Social Enterprise?
- Insight for stability and growth from Key Fund clients.
- Key business basics supported by messages of advice – in words, sound bites or videos covering:
- Managing Finances
- Marketing and promotion in the real world
- Finding customers and keeping them
- Operational management – making it all work
- Governance and oversight – how it works in different organisations
- Guest appearances from Key Fund and Investing for Growth Fund clients
Investing for Growth Session 3 – Your worst fear or your best friend? Finances and your Enterprise
- Fearless financial management
- Report what? Who to? Why?
- Friendly Cash Flow Forecasting – you can look into the future
Investing for Growth Session 4 – Marketing, promotion and reaching your customers
- Who your customers are, really
- Customer connections
- Elevator pitches and social impact nutshells
Investing for Growth Session 5- Getting the structures right
- The right structure for you and what that means for every day operation
- Strategy and your one-page plan for the future.
- Governance and oversight – how it can work for you
Investing for Growth Session 6 – Social Investment and what next?
- Key fund – “everything about them is unusual”
- Our values in action
- How does it work?
- What’s unusual?
- Investment – stories of social impact
- What’s next?